Groceries (Pick up and Delivery)
In addition to the grocery pick up and delivery programs available through FISH, there are several other ways for those who need food assistance to get groceries in Sonoma Valley:
LOCAL FOOD PANTRIES:
- St Francis Church (St. Vincent De Paul pantry): 3 days of groceries available Monday through Friday from 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., at 469 3rd St. West. Arrive in person (no need to call ahead).
- St. Leo’s Church (St. Vincent De Paul pantry): Groceries available at St. Leo’s at 601 W. Agua Caliente Road. Call 707-996-8422 on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday between 9:30 - 11 a.m. for same day food pick-up between 11:30 - 12:30 p.m. Come once a month.
- Seventh Day Adventist Church Pantry: Groceries available at 20575 Broadway on Thursdays between 12 and 1 p.m. Call ahead at 707-996-2008 for Thursday pickup
FOOD BANK DISTRIBUTION:
Redwood Empire Food Bank (REFB) distributes groceries at multiple locations throughout Sonoma Valley. Some locations have a weekly distribution while others happen once or twice each month.
- Click to see the current Sonoma Valley schedule in English and Spanish to find the REFB location in your neighborhood, or visit their Food Finder online tool.
- REFB also provides help in applying for Calfresh food benefits. Call their Food Connections Resource Center at 707-523-7903.
Food For All / Comida Para Todos - Delivery every other Saturday includes essential food items, diapers, feminine supplies, toilet paper and more. Food For All also provides deliveries within 24 - 48 hours to individuals staying at home with a positive COVID diagnosis.
- Register on Facebook or call/text 707-338-4336 or 707-227-4684.
Food for Thought – medically tailored groceries for those with HIV/AIDS, COVID-19, cancer, and other serious medical conditions. Groceries can also be delivered to those who are recovering after being recently released from the hospital.
- Delivery (or pick-up) of groceries, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and nutrition counseling
- To learn more or sign up, call Nina Redman, Client Services Director, by phone or email.
If you need food assistance but are unable to store groceries or prepare meals, visit our Meal Providers page for more resources.