Many ways to support FISH
- Register for the community scrip program with Sonoma Market (Nugget) and designate FISH as the recipient. The store will donate a percentage of your purchases to FISH.
- During the holiday season, look for friends of FISH who will be ringing the bells at local stores to collect donations to support our Holiday Food Basket program.
- The generosity of our community helps keep our Clothing Closet well stocked with clothing for all ages. Bring donations to the FISH Central at 18330 Sonoma Highway (entry on Sierra Drive) on Saturday from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m., Tuesday 10 a.m. - noon, or Friday 10 a.m. - noon. Please note that donated items can only be accepted at these times.
- FISH welcomes donations of clothing (clean and gently worn, please!) and some small household items. You can find a detailed list of the items we can and cannot accept here. If you have any questions, please click below to contact our Clothing Coordinator.
- Food donations are always welcomed. Although it is often more efficient for us to buy in bulk, nonperishable items such as peanut butter, jelly, canned meats, and canned fruit are needed, and fresh garden produce is always appreciated. To donate food, please call us at 707-996-0111 or click below to contact our Food Donations Coordinator.
- FISH also benefits from your participation in local food drives, including Scouting For Food in the fall and Stamp Out Hunger in the spring.
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT DONATIONS
- Equipment such as wheelchairs, shower chairs, commodes, and rollators that are in good condition are accepted. Please call us at 707-996-0111 to arrange drop off of your donation.